PDA

View Full Version : finding civil war relics,eagle button 3 ringer and more

calabash digger
09-22-2016, 01:41 PM
https://youtu.be/Ksy17_s18N8 looking for a civil war era homesite sorry no pics on this one. its 5 minutes long sorry no pics on this one. I know some dont like videos.

chief5709
09-22-2016, 01:52 PM
Loved the commentary! I love digging those open field old home sites!

calabash digger
09-22-2016, 02:17 PM
thanks ,its way better than those deep in the woods branch in the eye kinda places.

Lodge Scent
09-22-2016, 02:50 PM
Nice digs Calabash. I am disappointed there were no copperheads in this vid. I was impressed with how as you were rushing over to see what your buddy had in the hole, that you were still swinging your coil :lol:. You can always tell who the hard core detectorists are when they hate to lift their coils off the ground.

Digger_O'Dell
09-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Cool video and nice finds! Got a couple fields in my area I'm dying to hit after the harvest. Sort of overwhelming when faced with so much open space. But yeah, I agree with the above comment -hard core! :lol:

OxShoeDrew
09-22-2016, 05:50 PM
I was impressed with how as you were rushing over to see what your buddy had in the hole, that you were still swinging your coil :lol:. You can always tell who the hard core detectorists are when they hate to lift their coils off the ground.:lol:
Nice vid...your farmers are polite! They cut those stalks down to the ground! Ours leave six inches standing, very annoying! :)

calabash digger
09-22-2016, 07:21 PM
some the six inch stalks, fields can be overwheming but what I do is go to the higest points 1st and work from there. If I would have hit a good target on the way over that would have took the cake.

Beartoe
09-23-2016, 08:05 AM
waiting for the next video :interesting: