PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER We enjoy searching around historical timber towns and old logging camps.

SilverChirp
11-13-2016, 03:42 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew and I'm from Washington State. I have been metal detecting for almost two years now. I currently use a Minelab eTrac and have found approximately 200 silver coins as well as many other relics and other old coinage. I belong to a local club called the Relic Rangers which consists of six core members. We enjoy searching around historical timber towns and old logging camps that once thrived here over 100 years ago. We also have a YouTube channel with over 400 subscribers and five episodes uploaded to date.

I joined the forum in hopes of sharing finds and learning more about this awesome hobby from other enthusiasts.

Happy hunting!
Andrew (SilverChirp)

Please visit our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS5yQFXfgQ2dhoBjpheEVGA

OxShoeDrew
11-13-2016, 04:32 PM
Hi, Andrew! Love the pics you added! I'm going to check out your channel! Welcome to the group :beerbuddy:

Digger_O'Dell
11-13-2016, 08:47 PM
Hello Andrew and welcome too the forum! Nice finds I see. Glad you could join us, and looking forward to seeing more finds as they come up.

aloldstuff
11-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Welcome from western MA. Sounds like your group does very well and I will be checking out your Youtube channel.

del
11-26-2016, 12:57 PM
Hello Andrew , welcome to the forum ! I hope you share many of your adventures with us we love pictures and history here.

Dan

Skamaniac
12-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Hi Andrew, I'm also from Washington, down near the Columbia River Oregon border on the east side. Glad to have you on board. What area of Washington are you.?

BTV Digger
12-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Welcome Andrew from the old country of New England. Lots of great folks on this forum and a whole wealth of knowledge. You won't regret joining!

John