PDA

View Full Version : Minelab announces wireless headphone module

Tony Two-Cent
12-20-2016, 01:46 PM
This has been on my wish list for quite a while. How nice that it will work with all machines, not just Minelab.

Press release from Minelab:

We are excited to announce the release of our new PRO-SONIC Wireless Audio System, which is available to order now from our Australian dealers, and will be available in other regions from January 2017 onwards!
The receiver module has a built-in speaker so you can use it without headphones, and the standard 6.35mm (1/4") headphone socket accepts any standard headphones. The system also includes a Universal charger for AC and car charging, which means you can charge it up wherever you are!
The PRO-SONIC system is compatible with ANY detector (Minelab or otherwise!), so now everyone can enjoy the freedom of wireless audio, no matter which detector you use.
When you purchase the PRO-SONIC system, you get everything you need for high-quality, low-lag wireless audio:
- Receive and transmit modules
- Universal charger (AC and car charger)
- Dual USB charging cable
- Transmit module audio cable
- SDC 2300 adapter cable
- Getting started guide
Visit our website for more details, and contact your nearest Minelab dealer for information on pricing and availability.

http://www.minelab.com/usa/accessories-1/pro-sonic-1

(I've been having trouble getting Minelab's website to load properly all morning.)

bigdob
12-20-2016, 04:50 PM
I use the one that came with my 3030 and it's great , wireless is the best, also makes a nice external speaker you can clip close to your ear if you so desire.

Ill Digger
12-21-2016, 05:44 AM
Oh boy. Another option!
I asked Santa for wireless headphones for Christmas this year. I better make sure "Santa" knows about these! :lol:
SWEET! :thumbsup02:
Thanks for posting this Tony!

OxShoeDrew
12-21-2016, 04:15 PM
Thanks Tony....does anyone know where to purchase?

Tony Two-Cent
12-21-2016, 04:23 PM
Thanks Tony....does anyone know where to purchase?

Looks like it will be available January 2017 from all Minelab dealers. They haven't disclosed the price yet. :thinkingabout:

Ill Digger
12-21-2016, 04:25 PM
I know what I'm getting for Christmas!!![emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

sprailroad
01-16-2017, 06:53 AM
Sure has my interest, for my minelab's, would be nice if their were one for the Garrett AT Pro. sprailroad

Ill Digger
01-16-2017, 11:38 AM
Sure has my interest, for my minelab's, would be nice if their were one for the Garrett AT Pro. sprailroad
Garrett is releasing one too. Similar to the Minelab set up, called Z-Lynk

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ken C
02-10-2017, 06:19 PM
I ordered my CTX today and it has the wireless headphones in the package.