PDA

View Full Version : Trying to undeerstand the taget stabalizer on the X Terra 705

oldkoot
01-23-2017, 02:22 PM
Does the target ID stabilizer mode work only in coin and treasure mode or will it also work when in prospecting mode with all metal mode activated also on the 705

I am assuming that the target ID stabilizer mode only works in coin and treasure mode only as the 705 in prospecting mode does not have any target IDs but you know what assuming does for someone LOL

Thanks for any responses in advance

Ken C
02-10-2017, 06:17 PM
whoops, I have the CTX coming. not the 705. Sorry.

JoeFromBuffalo
02-17-2017, 11:03 AM
Im pretty sure it does not on prospect mode. I just bought one and am figuring it out myself. Honestly I am finding all metal mode with 99 tones and sensitivity to 20 to be great !! There are a few videos on it on youtube. Hope this helps

oldkoot
02-23-2017, 08:16 PM
Im pretty sure it does not on prospect mode. I just bought one and am figuring it out myself. Honestly I am finding all metal mode with 99 tones and sensitivity to 20 to be great !! There are a few videos on it on youtube. Hope this helps

yes I know what you mean I have been using the 705 for about 9 years now and am still learning things about it
I run in prospecting mode 99% of the time as I like it better occasionally I switch to coin and treasure mode or when I get over a target in prospecting mode I will switch to C/t mode just to get a VID number you will find the 705 is a great machine but there are a lot of things to learn in the settings and all like I said I play with all the settings to try and figure out what they do if one setting works better I will use it

one thing I have learned just recently if you are running in tracking mode be careful when you get over a target turn the tracking off or it could cancel out your target all together