PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

dsdigger
01-26-2017, 01:57 PM
Hi, I am not new to detecting but am new to this site. From the Shenandoah Valley of VA and doing a bit of search and find. I found this site and looks like a good site for information and connections so Hello to all!:waving:

Tony Two-Cent
01-26-2017, 02:00 PM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

We're glad you joined us. You are in prime metal detecting territory there in Virginia! I am jealous of the colonial coins and relics that you guys can find there.

Best of luck, and we are looking forward to your participation on the forum! :yes:

del
01-26-2017, 02:20 PM
Welcome dsdigger , that's a great location for relics . How long you been detecting and what machine do you use to tackle the soil in your area?

Dan

dsdigger
01-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Thank You Tony Two-Cent and del! I have been detecting on and off since the late 1990's started with a Garrett GTA-350 w/ a Hot Head and currently using a Whites MX Sport. I spend most of my time around the parks and down at the beach hench the dsdigger, dirt,sand digger. I work a good bit so when winter hits I spend most of the time looking for places to hunt or thinking of someone to check with who may have access to property that i have not been to. I started checking on line and have looked at the online websites and they look to be a wealth of knowledge as there are those on here who have been kicking through the trashy areas for a long time.

Ken C
01-26-2017, 04:52 PM
Welcome to the forum from New Jersey!

Digger_O'Dell
01-26-2017, 05:46 PM
Welcome from Wisconsin! Beautiful part of the country, loved touring the valley and area caves some years back. Can't wait to see some of your finds!

leslie(nova scotia)
01-27-2017, 07:58 AM
Welcome aboard and look forward to reading about your adventures!

aloldstuff
01-27-2017, 05:34 PM
Welcome from western MA. Looking forward to seeing your future finds and feel free to post some of your previous best finds.