PDA

View Full Version : live dig video of the matron large cent and king george coppe those that want to see

calabash digger
01-30-2017, 10:27 PM
what a day!
https://youtu.be/4jvG5HJLFaE

del
01-31-2017, 12:03 AM
Boy do you have some easy soil to dig in out there , nice coins and buttons .

Dan

Digger_O'Dell
01-31-2017, 12:07 AM
Nice video, thanks! You really got that Deus singing! :cheesysmile:
I agree, easy digging just like a day at the beach. Gotta love that commentary too, has the flavor of a Cajun cooking show! :hystericallaugh:

calabash digger
01-31-2017, 12:21 AM
thanks guys . One guy from up above the mason dixon line said my videos were almost in English too! lol:hystericallaugh:

Digger_O'Dell
01-31-2017, 12:36 AM
thanks guys . One guy from up above the mason dixon line said my videos were almost in English too! lol:hystericallaugh:

That's too funny! Thanks, and keep the camera going! Love the videos, and enjoy seeing some digs in the dirt while I'm shoveling snow.:frozen:

aloldstuff
01-31-2017, 08:09 AM
Nice video. One question.....do you wear a fishing hook on your hat....:lol:

calabash digger
01-31-2017, 08:31 AM
Im a strange bird down here I dont wear a hat but do know some folks who might have a fish hook in their hat and play a banjo on their front porch with the hound dog laying on the steps.:lolsign: no really im serious.....about the fish hook that is.

aloldstuff
01-31-2017, 10:57 AM
Im a strange bird down here I dont wear a hat but do know some folks who might have a fish hook in their hat and play a banjo on their front porch with the hound dog laying on the steps.:lolsign: no really im serious.....about the fish hook that is.

Keep the vid's coming