PDA

View Full Version : More Silver & a few other goodies

catskillcomics
08-20-2010, 04:43 PM
Headed out this afternoon about 3:30 expecting to go hunting for several hours.. but as I got there, I was thinking how beautiful of day it is.. how nice it would be on the river.... so I decided to only hunt for an hour or so, then I'll spend the rest of evening on the river...

So my finds today was 3 Mercs, 1927 buffalo nickel, tennis pin (possibly a varsity pin) and finally a cufflink (i think) with a girls head and initial HNS...

so that my finds for the day.. and off for some fishing .. :beerbuddy:

HH

coinnut
08-20-2010, 04:48 PM
You are just not going to show Aaron any mercy are you? lol How much silver are you guys sitting on at these sites anyways :confused: You better get going before Angel gets wind of these places rofl Very nice hunt for a short one. I don't know how you could have left that kind of start and went on the river :dontknow:

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-20-2010, 05:21 PM
very cool finds.
actually that hns thing is a pin not a cufflink.my mom was a member of this orginazation.
it's a catholic orginazation.
here's more info on it
congrats!
Dave
http://www.holytrinitygerman.org/induction.html

angellionel
08-20-2010, 07:21 PM
During such a hunt you would have had to knock me out to get me to go fishing. lol You are on a roll! thumbsup01

hockeyguy
08-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Good job Scott ...the high school just keeps on giving.

catskillcomics
08-20-2010, 09:00 PM
very cool finds.
actually that hns thing is a pin not a cufflink.my mom was a member of this orginazation.
it's a catholic orginazation.
here's more info on it
congrats!
Dave
http://www.holytrinitygerman.org/induction.html

Wow Dave, Thank God for you mother... you nailed it Holy Name Society!! I would of never figured that one out! thanks :beerbuddy:

catskillcomics
08-20-2010, 09:06 PM
During such a hunt you would have had to knock me out to get me to go fishing. lol You are on a roll! thumbsup01

One of the down falls of having too many hobbies.. Dirt fishing & Water Fishing... it really makes it hard when you want to do both... but until you see the sunsets and calm waters of the Hudson River including the friends on the floatilla... you'll never quite understand what I mean.. Just a peaceful good time thumbsup01

randy
08-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Wow, that is a nice looking buff :clapping:. Congrats on the silver as well.

pulltabsteve
08-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Congrats on the silver. Pin or cufflink looks cool :peace: