PDA

View Full Version : A big shut out to !

del
02-09-2017, 12:14 AM
If you haven't owned a pair of Gray Ghost headphones you don't know what your missing , great tone and very comfortable to wear . I just got mine back today !!:cheering:

I would like to throw out a huge thanks to Gary Storm owner of DetectorPro and Gray Ghost headphones. I didn't even think this headset was still covered ! Not only did he fix my 10 plus year old Gray Ghost head phones ( these had some SERIOUS hours on them !) but he did it in a very timely manner . I was surprised at the turn around time , the quality of the repairs and great communication . thanks again Gary , truly a gentleman who stands by his products!

Dan

Digger_O'Dell
02-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Congrats on the great service! That's hard to come by lately. I have a pair of the GG underwater phones which haven't seen much use on my end, though I'm the second owner. They came with a few other sets when I bought my CTX. I splurged and got a pair of the Black Widows which have been worth every dime so far. Hoping to actually try the GG set underwater this summer for once. Above water they are pretty muted and flat sounding, but probably the nature of the beast so to speak.

Donnie B
02-09-2017, 05:43 AM
I have two pair of Gray Ghosts. I will now be able to use them on my AT Gold because my wife bought me the Z-Lynk system so I can go wireless on both of my detectors. She also got me the adapter to use on the AT Gold. I wonder how she knew to buy that too? LOL!