PDA

View Full Version : New to forumn from Penna.

red fox bob
03-14-2017, 08:58 PM
Just found this site recently.Been hunting now for 2 years,this year will be my third.I'v found in excess of 3500 coins,mostly clad,2 Large Pennys,2 Indian,1 Barber. My best find I justgot a couple weeks ago at Mrytle Beach,a 22" 10K 11.8Grams gold chain.That was my first gold,looking forward for more in the future.I run with a Whites V3 & a Minelab Excalibur ll. ( I found the gold with the Excal ).Looking to meet some of you guys & gals.Keep the coil swinging & HH & GL.

del
03-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Hello and welcome Bob , how bad was the snowstorm to you up in your neck of the woods ? Congrats on the mighty big piece of "yellow" :cheering:from the beach . glad you found us and thanks for joining up !

Dan

Digger_O'Dell
03-14-2017, 09:34 PM
Hello Bob, and welcome from Wisconsin! Glad to have you on board!

red fox bob
03-15-2017, 01:09 PM
Hi del, I'm glad I found this forumn.The snow storm came right at us,but about 100 miles West of us it split in two and went around us.We ended up with only about 2". I can handle that with no sweat. You guys really got pounded from what I saw on the news? Well talk to you later ,got to go blow some snow.

leslie(nova scotia)
03-15-2017, 01:14 PM
Welcome aboard and looking forward to reading about your adventures!:interesting:

del
03-15-2017, 01:14 PM
Hi del, I'm glad I found this forumn.The snow storm came right at us,but about 100 miles West of us it split in two and went around us.We ended up with only about 2". I can handle that with no sweat. You guys really got pounded from what I saw on the news? Well talk to you later ,got to go blow some snow.

Where I'm at we actually got the very minimum they were predicting Bob , 12 inches so I feel lucky :lol: it could of been as much as another 10 inches !

red fox bob
03-15-2017, 04:22 PM
We are suppose to get a warmup this weekend.I'm chopping at the bit,a couple of weeks ago I went for a walk on some private land and low and behold what do I find but 5 very old foundations,all having cut sandstone.I made a plan and can't wait to get into it.The properity is a water company that has over 9,000 acres.The water dam was built in 1950 on farm land.Hoping for some exciting hunting.

red fox bob
03-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Welcome to our fine state.I'm about 3 hours West of you,been hunting for 2 years.My only regret I didn't start hunting 40 years ago!!! Bob

aloldstuff
03-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Welcome from western MA. Glad you found us and looking forward to seeing your finds.