PDA

View Full Version : Good deal!

Digger_O'Dell
03-26-2017, 05:39 PM
Just got off the phone with a very nice local gentleman who has my area locked on The RingFinders. Looks like I have a side taking calls for rings or lost items. Looking forward to the challenge of searching for these items and getting them back to the owners. Also found he's interested in getting together for some local hunts. Think it's going to be an interesting summer!

Ill Digger
03-26-2017, 10:37 PM
Did you ask him how many searches he does a year?
I was thinking about doin that for my area. But dont wanna pay the yearly fee and end up eatting it.

Digger_O'Dell
03-26-2017, 11:48 PM
I was told he hasn't gotten too many calls out recently, but in the past he used to get a lot. There's more competition in the area, but he's got the full exclusive lock on 100 mile territory. Just glad I'm not paying that bill!
But as I'm told, he travels a lot and detects places like Britain and Australia. So I'm told if he gets a call while he's out of the area he'll pass it on to me. I'm not looking to make anything off it, just like the idea of the challenge, and to maybe help people out. As for exposure, he's talking about advertising, maybe even a radio or TV spot.