PDA

View Full Version : Short hunt between Rain Storms

catskillcomics
08-22-2010, 04:59 PM
We had a break in the rain this afternoon, after checking the Radar online, I thought maybe I would get a couple hours to hunt. Off I went and 45 minutes later it poured.. but I managed to get an Indian Pendant of some sort, a couple wheaties and a 195:clapping: Rosie...

RobW
08-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Nice finds...beats sitting at home.

z118
08-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Nice digs! I was rained out Sunday morning, but I suppose it's worth it given how dry the ground was getting.

jkress
08-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Nice treasures for a short hunt!!

You know it would have been one of those things if you decided not to go.... it would have cleared up and had been sunny the rest of the day.

At least you got out for a bit.

del
08-23-2010, 01:30 PM
jeez Scott your just going to nickle and dime Aaron to death in this silver heavyweight bout aren't you . lol lol

catskillcomics
08-23-2010, 01:42 PM
jeez Scott your just going to nickle and dime Aaron to death in this silver heavyweight bout aren't you . lol lol

Well, I figured If I can find at least one a day, I'll be doing OK....I would go for more nickels but to quote Yogi Berra “A nickel isn't worth a dime today.”

coinnut
08-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Hey nice Thunderbird? pendant I Googled it to give you an easy explination of what that symbol means, but found out it's meaning is uncertain. So generally it's a symbol of power and relates to thunder and lightning. In some tribes he's the good guy and others he sweeps you away lol So nice bird anyways :confused: Stop beating up on poor Aaron, otherwise Del and I will have to pool our silver and include it in his :bop:

catskillcomics
08-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey nice Thunderbird? pendant I Googled it to give you an easy explination of what that symbol means, but found out it's meaning is uncertain. So generally it's a symbol of power and relates to thunder and lightning. In some tribes he's the good guy and others he sweeps you away lol So nice bird anyways :confused: Stop beating up on poor Aaron, otherwise Del and I will have to pool our silver and include it in his :bop:

I can't.. besides,... he's the one who started the competition..not me lol,
But I tell you what,... when you decide to intentionally stop finding coppers., I'll do the same with silvers.. rofl ;)