PDA

View Full Version : I am really enjoying the Go Pro camera....................

Donnie B
05-14-2017, 11:45 AM
59097I have metal detected for over 22 years but just started making some short videos of my finds with a GoPro. I'm really enjoying the GoPro camera that my wife bought me for Christmas a few years ago. It's cool to have a video of the day you made a good find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHgkl4miuxE59096

calabash digger
05-14-2017, 01:30 PM
nice, the go pro is a blast and documents those great finds. I wish I would have had mine a couple years ago when I caught a 9 lb bass since my pictures didnt turn out good.

Digger_O'Dell
05-14-2017, 02:48 PM
Very cool! I bought a go pro for use on a drone I still haven't used. Took it out for a hunt about a year ago and put it in my car somewhere. Havent seen it since.

Donnie B
05-14-2017, 04:10 PM
My wife bought it for me for Christmas several years ago along with extra batteries, cards, and various mounts. It was my major present that year. I quickly became very intimidated with editing videos and put it in the closet. I'm still not good at editing video and I really don't want to be. It takes a lot of work and time to put together those nice videos. I just want to use it to pan the area and the cellar hole where I find something good. That will give me something to look at when I am too old to hike into the woods any more.

Very cool! I bought a go pro for use on a drone I still haven't used. Took it out for a hunt about a year ago and put it in my car somewhere. Havent seen it since.

del
05-17-2017, 09:12 PM
I'm hoping you can use that a lot this year recording more great finds , your on a state copper rampage and I'm thinking your gonna hit a Vermont very soon :crossfingers:

Donnie B
05-17-2017, 10:58 PM
I'm gonna hit a Vermont and you're gonna get a beautiful Massachusetts. I can feel it coming!!!

I'm hoping you can use that a lot this year recording more great finds , your on a state copper rampage and I'm thinking your gonna hit a Vermont very soon :crossfingers: