PDA

View Full Version : A months worth...

Bucknut
05-17-2017, 02:18 PM
Here are most of my good finds from the past month or so. Its been hard to get out with end of school stuff with my 4 kids but I think I did fairly well.

The silver item most everyone thinks is a small decanter top of some sort. You can see other pics of it in the "What is it?" section.

Last weekend I got 2 silvers dimes and the smallest sterling ring I have ever held. It barely fits on my 7 years old's pinky!

The morels have been popping in my area the last couple weeks too. The kids and I like to hunt these guys too. Here is a pic of a nice spot I found that some of you guys may enjoy.

Heading out tonight to do an evening hunt during the week for the first time in a few months so I hope to post my amazing finds tomorrow...and if I do not post then you can guess what I did not find.

HH - Jared

aloldstuff
05-17-2017, 02:57 PM
Bucknut, you did very well considering the 4 kids and school ending. Nice group of silvers and the ring find is cool. Hope tonights hunt is productive.

OxShoeDrew
05-17-2017, 05:40 PM
I love that thing in the first pic....I'd have that out on display. :thumbsup01: Bunch of silver too....have a good summer with the kiddos!

Digger_O'Dell
05-17-2017, 06:33 PM
Nice bunch of finds! Only found my first small split silver ring like that recently. The split rings are almost always junkets, so pretty unusual.

wisconsin digger
05-18-2017, 09:27 AM
Nice finds, my son has been hitting the mushrooms for a couple of weeks now. WD

MangoAve
05-25-2017, 12:14 PM
Nice finds, Buck. That first item looks to me like an antique candle holder. Something like early 1900s. I may have more for a month, but you have 1000% more silver than I got in a month. Good you are getting out within the time constraints.