PDA

View Full Version : Double Graphic

Joe Dirt
05-26-2017, 07:01 PM
I am using something I think is useful, you may or may not agree, but here goes:

I have a custom program I use most of the time. It uses the XY graphic. At the next highest program number I have the exact same program except it has the horseshoe graphic. Why do I do that?

1. In certain situations the VDI number is hard to read on the XY screen but on the horseshoe screen it's much larger.

2. I can immediately see what freq I am on (does not show on the XY screen).

3. I may have the second program set on a different freq to see if the VDI changes on the same target (can be useful IDing bottlecaps).

And I can just press one button (+ or -) to see those things,and one again to return.

Lodge Scent
05-27-2017, 08:52 AM
Being able to easily toggle between programs is one of my favorite things about the Deus. For the type of hunting I do, I don't usually care much about VDI numbers or the visual information, but I do the same as you and with one push of a button switch to a different program to get additional audio information when over a target. I do like the XY screen and have it on most of my programs and will consult it on occasion on some of the tricky iron targets.

Joe Dirt
05-27-2017, 10:09 AM
And here I thought I was a pioneer. :hystericallaugh: