PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Hunt with Daddy Digger / I Got a Couple Keepers- Dave Got Everything Else!

Digger Don
06-03-2017, 10:35 PM
I met Dave this morning at the same town that we've been hunting all spring. Dave wanted to try a part of town that we've never hunted before. The first house we hit, I dug a1900-O Barber quarter. The second house, An 1867 Indian. So by 10:00 I was about done with the good finds. The rest of the day, I found a few odds & ends and 13 wheats.

Dave had an outstanding day. Check out his post. He killed it today! :envious: :clapping: :notworthy:

Full Metal Digger
06-03-2017, 10:41 PM
I had a great time also Don! I think that part of town is going to be very good to us. That 1867 IHC is a real looker for sure. I'm looking forward to our next hunt.

wisconsin digger
06-03-2017, 11:06 PM
You should bej ust about done with your Indian Head collection. Nice keepers. I found a smaller version of your New orleans Barber today. Great hunt guys. WD

Digger_O'Dell
06-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Nice hunt, congrats on the old coins. Love that old padlock, sweet piece of history.

aloldstuff
06-04-2017, 05:03 AM
Don, those are some very nice finds. Great coins and the lock is fantastic. Are the religious medals silver??

Mr. Digger
06-04-2017, 06:04 AM
Very nice assortment...looks like a good silver day! Congrats.

Ill Digger
06-04-2017, 06:56 AM
Dave had an outstanding day. Check out his post. He killed it today! :envious: :clapping: :notworthy:

He's hard to keep up with sometimes!:yes:

A 1900 Barbie Q ain't too shabby either there Don.
Nice finds!
Congrats! :grin:

The religious metal on the right looks to be silver.
What do you think?

Digger Don
06-05-2017, 11:07 AM
I had a great time also Don! I think that part of town is going to be very good to us. That 1867 IHC is a real looker for sure. I'm looking forward to our next hunt.
Thanks Dave, there are a lot of old houses just waiting for us. I can't wait to get back there.

You should bej ust about done with your Indian Head collection. Nice keepers. I found a smaller version of your New orleans Barber today. Great hunt guys. WD One can never have too many Indians. LOL.
I saw your post, Congrats on the Barber Dime!

Nice hunt, congrats on the old coins. Love that old padlock, sweet piece of history.
Thanks, I think that was my find of the day. Definitely 1800s

Don, those are some very nice finds. Great coins and the lock is fantastic. Are the religious medals silver??
No, they are both aluminum. Still cool though!

Very nice assortment...looks like a good silver day! Congrats.
Thanks, it was a fun day. (especially for Dave) LOL

Digger Don
06-05-2017, 11:11 AM
He's hard to keep up with sometimes!:yes:

A 1900 Barbie Q ain't too shabby either there Don.
Nice finds!
Congrats! :grin:

The religious metal on the right looks to be silver.
What do you think? Thanks Tim. We both had good days. His was just a Little better than mine. LOL

Tony Two-Cent
06-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Nice finds, Don! 1867 is a pretty old Indian Head. Barber Quarters are always a blast to find as well.

I really like the old padlock too. :thumbsup02:

Good job! :clapping: