PDA

View Full Version : Quick hunt on Friday morning

chief5709
06-13-2017, 09:36 AM
Friday June 9, 2017 – A quick hunt at a new yard permission before we traveled to Mass. for a weekend softball tournament. 5 LC’s, 2 silver dimes, button, crotal bell and a 1st place trophy. Hopefully, I'll have a video up in a couple of weeks.

aloldstuff
06-14-2017, 04:46 PM
1st place trophy....the best. Congrats on 5 coppers and that huge crotal...what size is it? I just dug a No. 6 today.

Lodge Scent
06-14-2017, 05:27 PM
Nice digs Chief. That's a pile of coppers! Next time you come to Somerset for a tourney, let me know and bring your detector. I live the next town over.

chief5709
06-15-2017, 08:54 AM
1st place trophy....the best. Congrats on 5 coppers and that huge crotal...what size is it? I just dug a No. 6 today.

Thanks Al. I'm not sure what size it is. I didn't see a number on it, but its the biggest one I've ever found.

Nice digs Chief. That's a pile of coppers! Next time you come to Somerset for a tourney, let me know and bring your detector. I live the next town over.

Thanks! I think next year we are playing in Taunton but I'm not sure. I saw rock wall by what looks like a park next to the fields and was thinking that I should have brought my gear with me.

Tony Two-Cent
06-15-2017, 09:07 AM
FIVE Large Cents in a quick hunt?! All I can say is :wow:

We would love to hear more details and see photos of each coin. :yes: