PDA

View Full Version : Todays hunt yields a nice Siver Ring

wisconsin digger
07-14-2017, 05:10 PM
Took a day off work to get ready for my annual Golf outing to practice. figuring practice would not help I decided to go detecting instead. I found an old Silver ring that actually looks like my initials "DL", unfortunately it is a tad small for me. Had a good hunt as I ended up with 2 Mercs, 2 Rosies and 4 wheats as well as the ring. Also found about $5 in clad. Glad I didn't waste my time getting ready for golf tomorrow. Keep swinging Wisconsin Digger

Digger_O'Dell
07-14-2017, 06:02 PM
Pretty cool ring, congrats!

PL8MAN
07-14-2017, 06:20 PM
Sweet finds! Love the ring

OxShoeDrew
07-14-2017, 06:23 PM
I'm down to one golf outing a year too. Practice will only hurt your chances :) It looks like the time was much better spent! I love that ring!! Congrats!

aloldstuff
07-14-2017, 07:23 PM
Nice ring and nicer pile of keeper coins. Just keep smiling thinking about these finds as you slice and duck hook your way around the golf course....:hystericallaugh:

milco
07-16-2017, 09:18 AM
With the combination of some minor back trouble and getting in to MDing ten years ago, I have pretty much given up golf. So in my book, a bad day detecting is much better than a bad day of golf, of course both are better than work! Nice finds!