PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Man

RobW
08-27-2010, 08:03 AM
Went out to the same park that I went to with coinnut the other day, trying to tweak my detector to get some more depth, the place seems like a good trying ground. Still can't get the depth I need. Dug nothing but clad. But I figured I'd give you a luagh at my expense...... I'm already getting to be known around town as that crazy guy with the metal detector...well last night I seemed to prove it. I had some time to hit the park, thought I had a change of cloths in the trunck, well I only had a pair of shorts there, instead of losing time to drive home and then back out, I stripped down to my undershirt, put on the shorts, and left on my dress socks and shoes.... I must have been a sight!!! People were just staring and honking as they drove by.... hey if you can't laugh and make fun of yourself, then you will die young! So I attached a picture so you can laugh too....

Lowjiber
08-27-2010, 08:11 AM
If you can't laugh at yourself, you leave the job to others. :rolleyes:

del
08-27-2010, 09:21 AM
wwwooooo -wwweeeeee nice legs :shocked04: :shocked04: now we all know why Coinnut dug your holes for you . :smitten: :smitten: lol rofl lol

jkress
08-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Now that would have been a sight to see. rofl

Cheap Thrills
08-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Luckily , there were no fashion police around . rofl

coinnut
08-27-2010, 03:15 PM
I am so glad you didn't do that the other day :cheesysmile: I would have been so out of there lol I think you should have a cup and a sign that says change please...I need a new pair of pants rofl Good grief Charlie Brown, you are a site :kiss:

Epi-hunter
08-27-2010, 03:37 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

RobW
08-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I know.....Thought you could all use a laugh!!!!!

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend and makes some GREAT finds!!!!!!!!

angellionel
08-27-2010, 09:24 PM
It seems that you even have a finds apron on, and it matches the shoes! lol

tanacat
08-27-2010, 09:44 PM
I am so glad you didn't do that the other day :cheesysmile: I would have been so out of there

rofl rofl rofl

It seems that you even have a finds apron on, and it matches the shoes! lol

rofl rofl rofl

Thanks I needed a good laugh lol