PDA

View Full Version : today with catskill comics

hockeyguy
08-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Well we got up early and drove ~ 45 min. to our 1st. site. One we haven't been to before...1 hr later and not a deep target between us. >:\ So we moved across the street.....some deeper signals but only got a wheat, Scott had an injun.

On to the next spot where we went with coinnut and del.....set my machine up hot with very little disc as the targets are deeper here.....no much happening for the 1 hour or so but then I hit a merc....really thought it may be a quarter and was lodged in the garbage. Here I was moving slow, listening for a sweet sounds :shocked04: prior to honing in on it. This worked for me today. I then went over to the tree where del found a few and was rewarded with the barber. thumbsup01 It came up as a penny, and didn;t sound fantastic when in the pile; also looked like clad at 1st glance. Upon closer inspection, it certainly wasn't Roosevelt.

A few feet away after a break and I go another surface penny signal......maybe an inch or 2 down. Generally i do not dig these, but for some reason i did.....subconsciously it must have sounded better....turned out to be the other merc.

Only found a few wheat's.....2 of them couched with iron. I'll let Scott fill u in on his day but let's just say I won the oldest silver of the day and I gained another 3 silvers on him. :teasing: :teasing: :teasing: :teasing:

Peace,

Aaron

del
08-28-2010, 04:38 PM
hold on here one moment :eyebrow: you were up early :thinkingabout: :dontknow: lol :poke: lol very sweet trio of dimes Aaron and that 36 is stunning , and gaining ground on the competition is even sweeter yet. lol lol congrats on the silver

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-28-2010, 06:16 PM
nice silver day! them guys missed those? :confused: rookies i tell ya rofl

randy
08-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Nice silvers, sounds like that site still has more goodies to give up.

catskillcomics
08-28-2010, 08:12 PM
hold on here one moment :eyebrow: you were up early :thinkingabout: :dontknow: lol :poke: lol

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

coinnut
08-28-2010, 09:08 PM
hold on here one moment :eyebrow: you were up early :thinkingabout: :dontknow: lol :poke: lol

I think he means like 1 PM lol But you can't laugh at a guy who finds three silvers and some nice ones too. :clapping: Great job Aaron keeping the heat on good 'ol Scott lol I think he is breaking into a sweat rofl Keep hitting them silver areas. Rain helped us a lot today!!

catskillcomics
08-29-2010, 06:36 AM
Good Job Aaron, you certainly did clean house yesterday... the spot Aaron found those coins I was going to hit, but assumed since George was in that area there wasn't going to be anything since he had an E-trac.
See what happens when one assumes...makes an Ass-out of U & me,.. but mostly me... lol
That's twice I've gone to that park and got skunked :blackeye: I need to find me a honey hole to get my lead back

coinnut
08-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Good Job Aaron, you certainly did clean house yesterday... the spot Aaron found those coins I was going to hit, but assumed since George was in that area there wasn't going to be anything since he had an E-trac.

Don't go by that 8/ I'm the wandering soldier rofl I never clean out any area. I bet there is still more silver there, just a bit deeper.