PDA

View Full Version : Awesome gift from DirtyKnees Tim

Full Metal Digger
10-29-2017, 05:27 PM
Today I met up with Tim (aka DirtyKnees) to purchase a Sunray probe from him. He was showing me all the amazing stuff he has been finding lately. He has got a little bit of everything from old coins (capped bust half dollar) to Civil War buttons and all kinds of cool tokens. I noticed he had found two Model-T Ford ignition keys. I was telling him that I had read that Ford had manufactured over 15 million Model-T's but only had 23 different ignition keys from 1919 to 1927! They are numbered 51 to 74. I looked at his and saw he had found a #70 and a #73. I mentioned I had made a little display case for the three I had found and then HE GIVES ME THE TWO HE FOUND!!! What a generous thing to do! I am very touched by his kindness. Thank you very much Tim. I will add them to the display and show them proudly.

aloldstuff
10-29-2017, 05:49 PM
That is a great gift you received there Dave...but then again you are a great guy...:)

Digger Don
10-29-2017, 06:48 PM
Hey, the find of the day. LOL.
It was very nice of him to give those to You.

OxShoeDrew
10-30-2017, 06:26 AM
Kudos to Tim!! :clapping:Sounds like a heck of a guy!

The Rebel
10-30-2017, 11:50 AM
That's awesome!

del
10-30-2017, 05:39 PM
Wow I never knew there were 23 different ignition keys to the Model -T :shocked03: , cool ! I may have a few of them laying around Dave your welcome to have them if you want .

Full Metal Digger
10-30-2017, 10:10 PM
That is a great gift you received there Dave...but then again you are a great guy...:)

Oh stop it! You're making me blush!

Hey, the find of the day. LOL.
It was very nice of him to give those to You.

I agree, very nice of him!

Kudos to Tim!! :clapping:Sounds like a heck of a guy!

It's fun talking to him about his finds too. He gets all excited talking about them (don't we all)!

Wow I never knew there were 23 different ignition keys to the Model -T :shocked03: , cool ! I may have a few of them laying around Dave your welcome to have them if you want .

Gosh Del, that is very generous of you! I may have to get a bigger frame!

dirtyknees
11-02-2017, 05:09 PM
dave thanks for the shout out i'm the one blushing.

Ken C
11-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Hey, that's pretty awesome. Kudos dirtyknees! :beerbuddy: