PDA

View Full Version : New Job, Sort Of

milco
11-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Hello All,

After 21 years, I have started a new role in my company. In the past I have been a sales manager leading a sales team and the operational responsibilities with that, and also doing some outside sales. Now, I will be outside sales full time. The reason I mention it here is I will be covering all of WI, MN, SD, ND. So when the days get long again next year and I am out traveling, rather than be couped up in a hotel in the evenings, you might run in to me at a construction project near you! Have a good winter everyone and if you are in those areas feel free to send me a pm, and perhaps we can meet up sometime. Darren

Ill Digger
11-04-2017, 09:47 AM
North and west huh? I wouldn't want to have to go south from there either if I were you. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OxShoeDrew
11-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Good luck in your new gig, Darren...and good luck finding sites!!

Digger_O'Dell
11-04-2017, 03:00 PM
Good luck with the new job! I miss working field service too sometimes, traveling the US and world. Spent many years on the east coast and the south before I was detecting now I'm kicking myself. :bangahead02: If i didnt have the job i have now i would probably travel again if the chance presented itself. So have fun, go see a little more of the world, and dig some good stuff!

aloldstuff
11-05-2017, 05:57 AM
Congrats on the new position. Having traveled some in my past I can relate to having to go back to the hotel room. Hope you find many sites but be sure to check the laws.....

Fire Fighter 43
11-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Congrats on the promotion Darren. You are going to have some good detecting opportunities, can’t wait to see how you do.

Lodge Scent
11-06-2017, 07:13 PM
Good for you Darren and the best of luck! I sit in a hotel room for work as I type this! Didn't bring my detector but I might just go and visit the White's factory in Sweet Home the next town over from where I am staying.