PDA

View Full Version : Today's Haul

Lodge Scent
11-05-2017, 01:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mkMpgOB.jpg

Jeff

OxShoeDrew
11-05-2017, 01:54 PM
:lol: My wife has been saying there is art in all the metal we find. Her latest is that I should make wind chimes. I spent 90 min at that hexed site I was telling you about. I found 10 ticks!! They are finally out!!

del
11-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Nice Picasso ! at least you got out and played in the dirt

Digger Don
11-06-2017, 08:25 AM
Cool stuff.
It looks like that spoon bowl in the middle goes with the handle on the right.

Lodge Scent
11-06-2017, 06:50 PM
:lol: My wife has been saying there is art in all the metal we find. Her latest is that I should make wind chimes. I spent 90 min at that hexed site I was telling you about. I found 10 ticks!! They are finally out!!

Mrs. OSD might be on to something there Drew. Though I hope she doesn't think we should be drilling holes in our best coppers ;) I got a bowl full of brass horse hardware that would make good chimes. I know what everyone is getting from me for Christmas.

Yeah, got my first deer tick of the year too Drew. Little bugger was latched on good.

Nice Picasso ! at least you got out and played in the dirt

Dan, I was aiming for Dali, but I will take Picasso. Yep, you are right. The coppers weren't jumping out of the ground for this hunt, but I still had fun.

Cool stuff.
It looks like that spoon bowl in the middle goes with the handle on the right.

Good eye DD. They do belong together.

calabash digger
11-06-2017, 06:56 PM
for some reason I love finding spoons and a forks... congrats on the hunt.. Its still 80 degrees here.

Lodge Scent
11-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Been real warm in MA too Calabash. Next time I go back to that site, I am going to try Pitch mode.

aloldstuff
11-10-2017, 12:08 PM
Today's weather is a lot different....:needadrink:. could you post a couple pics of your finished wind chime...:lol: