PDA

View Full Version : Door Knocking with Alec and Don

Full Metal Digger
11-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Hey Diggers,

I met up with Don and Alec for some detecting yesterday. We started off at a courthouse that dates to 1872. Naturally it has been hunted to death but Alec and I found a couple nice keepers. I'm not sure if Don had his machine on or not though, LOL. :poke: Soon we headed off in search of farmhouses. We got permission at a nice old one out in the middle of nowhere but none of us found any old keepers there. I doubt it was ever detected before but there just weren't any old coins. :shocked04:

We went to nearby town and did some door knocking. We got several yesses and only a couple no's. Here's my best stuff for the day. Thanks for looking and HH, Dave.

Digger_O'Dell
11-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Lots of Great old coppers and even some silver to boot, congrats!

Digger Don
11-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Hey, come on now. I found a coffee FOB at the courthouse. I was just trying to be a good father and friend by leaving all the coins for you guys.:thumbsup01:

Full Metal Digger
11-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Hey, come on now. I found a coffee FOB at the courthouse. I was just trying to be a good father and friend by leaving all the coins for you guys.:thumbsup01:

I forgot all about that fob Don! I actually think it was the coolest find of the day.

Ken C
11-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Impressive haul! Always great to see IHP, I love those. Looks like the watch stopped at 10:25, cool to see that. :beerbuddy:

OxShoeDrew
11-05-2017, 05:31 PM
I never saw a toe tap like that one. Great pics and post as usual, Dave! :thumbsup02: