PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Digging Silver

angellionel
08-29-2010, 09:07 PM
It has been fun to shallow water detect at the lakes during the past few weeks, but I have missed doing some dirt digging as well, so late this afternoon I grabbed my E-Trac and headed to a local town common. I detected for almost four hours and walked away from the site with five silver dimes in my pouch. I sure did missed playing in the dirt!

http://www.angellionel.com/myfinds/2010/August/silverdimes_082910.jpg

HH!

z118
08-29-2010, 09:16 PM
5 dimes... NICE!

coinnut
08-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Whew Hoo, Dirt silver. :lol: Nothing taste better than a little steak sauce on some dirt silver :lol: Feel like a bit better being back on dry land? Or have you sprung gills yet :lol: Nice lot of dimes. It sure is nice detecting in this weather.

rsarge1
08-29-2010, 09:54 PM
sweet very nice hunt

angellionel
08-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Whew Hoo, Dirt silver. :lol: Nothing taste better than a little steak sauce on some dirt silver :lol: Feel like a bit better being back on dry land? Or have you sprung gills yet :lol: Nice lot of dimes. It sure is nice detecting in this weather.

:lol:

It did feel good to detect on dry land. :yes: It was a beautiful day, and the humidity wasn't bad. I will be hitting a few more lakes before the cold settles in though, so I will need to keep the gills wet. :cheesysmile: :lol:

del
08-30-2010, 02:34 AM
hey welcome back from all us land lubbers , trade in your flippers for some sneakers now , or for a while anyways :lol: :lol: . i see you didn't forget anything and the e-trac is still on speaking terms with ya , thats a good sign :rofl: :rofl: . very nice on the silver Angel.

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-30-2010, 06:49 AM
buisness as usual ;)

RobW
08-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Nice ones!

dave in iowa
08-30-2010, 02:46 PM
you are amazing angel.

jkress
08-30-2010, 04:23 PM
Very nice!

Good to see you playing in the dirt again.... but those waters finds you made would knock anyone off their feet!!

Mind if I ask what coil you use on a regular basis for ground hunting?

Thanks.

angellionel
08-30-2010, 06:13 PM
hey welcome back from all us land lubbers , trade in your flippers for some sneakers now , or for a while anyways :lol: :lol: . i see you didn't forget anything and the e-trac is still on speaking terms with ya , thats a good sign :rofl: :rofl: . very nice on the silver Angel.

:lol: :lol:

The first few minutes listening to the E-Trac sing seemed strange, since I had adjusted to the Excalibur tones. :lol: I re-adjusted quickly though. :grin:

Very nice!

Good to see you playing in the dirt again.... but those waters finds you made would knock anyone off their feet!!

Mind if I ask what coil you use on a regular basis for ground hunting?

Thanks.

I've been using the 11 Pro coil exclusively. :yes:

pulltabsteve
08-30-2010, 08:01 PM
What a nice bunch of Silver :beerbuddy: