PDA

View Full Version : Need business card

Myownwings
08-30-2010, 01:59 AM
Lately I've been asked if I have a business card, and I don't. I need one. What I'm looking for is a cool business card that really speaks of the love we all have for history and the preservation of it. Do any of you have business cards that you could scan and post so I could just substitute my name on your card and give it to a printer? I'm too lazy to actually design my own and I would really appreciate it. This could also probably help other members in a similar situation.

pulltabsteve
08-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Send me a PM with what you want on a card. Name? Address? Catchy phrase? Phone number? I'll see what I can come up with.

Here's mine. I used a Business card maker program I bought from Staples. It was cheap, like 15 bucks. I designed it, printed it out then took it to Staples and had the run off 250 of them. It works for me.

del
08-30-2010, 02:36 PM
heres one i use and it has opened a few doors , keep it simple and to the point

randy
08-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Those are some nice cards guys. I heard you can buy card stock at Wal-Mart and download free software that includes templates. Never checked it out myself, but I bet the same is true of any Staples like store as well.

coinnut
08-30-2010, 04:21 PM
I think my wife goes online and uses Vistaprint. Really easy to use and you can pick from some pre made templates and backgrounds. Cheap too lol Matter of fact, I may go there right now :yes:

Myownwings
08-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks guys. I went to Staples and just bought the Avery Two-Side Printable business card paper. Avery has software and templates on-line to use. Took me about 1/2 hour and I had my business cards. Thanks again.

Myownwings
09-01-2010, 08:05 PM
This is what I finally came up with. Thanks for you ideas.

coinnut
09-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Looks real good. Love the back. Simple and to the point. When you hand out that card, people feel a little better since they know who you are. Great job!!