PDA

View Full Version : Deus changes programs by itself

Zap55
11-29-2017, 02:24 AM
Has anyone else had this problem? My Deus will change programs on its own. Once it went into gold mode. I was able to update it and it reset itself. But today I was detecting and all of a sudden it got real quiet and looked at the screen and it was in beach mode and can’t get out. I need some help.

del
11-29-2017, 04:55 AM
Welcome to the forum Zap55 , I'm going to move this post to the appropriate category as this is an introduction area of the forum . Please repost an intro or brief paragraph about yourself and area of the country your from .

Bucknut
11-29-2017, 12:58 PM
Has anyone else had this problem? My Deus will change programs on its own. Once it went into gold mode. I was able to update it and it reset itself. But today I was detecting and all of a sudden it got real quiet and looked at the screen and it was in beach mode and can’t get out. I need some help.

Wow Zap that has never happened to me. BUT it is VERY easy to go to another program on that machine. All that you have to do is hit the up or down arrow. So maybe you accidently pressed the button?