PDA

View Full Version : Heavymetalnut

del
01-11-2018, 08:06 PM
If anyone was wondering about Dave's whereabouts like me :dontknow: or wanted some videos to watch :popcorn::popcorn:during this slow time in our hobby due to the weather can go here to watch a few of his latest adventures or some of his older ones . Surprising Dave has been getting better at filming and editing and there is always something nice he finds under his coil. Don't be afraid to subscribe !:beerbuddy: https://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetalnut1965/videos?view_as=subscriber

Donnie B
01-12-2018, 10:27 AM
He messaged me last night looking for a boat. I'm a little concerned about what he may be up to today. Do Beanie's float? :crossfingers:

del
01-12-2018, 11:37 AM
He messaged me last night looking for a boat. I'm a little concerned about what he may be up to today. Do Beanie's float? :crossfingers:

A boat ? He's going to need a bigger boat !

Full Metal Digger
01-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Thanks Del, I've always liked his finds and photos.

Mr. Digger
01-13-2018, 06:51 AM
I enjoy his channel for sure. I wish Thiltzy1 would keep posting too....Todd hasn't put anything new up in over 7 months. I guess he wants Dave to have the limelight now? Those guys make some amazing Colonial finds.

del
01-13-2018, 11:56 AM
Todd had stepped down from being a whites field team member due to family matters ( a choice I greatly admire him for) and I think has affected some of his detecting time too. I know he will be out in the spring making more videos and great finds .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk