PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A DAY! 1892 Barber Half, 2 Silver Dimes, IH, Buffalo, and a 3 Ringer

CTDirtFisher
09-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Hello all!

I've had some fun hunts over the last few weeks and must say that I've been blessed with a few good hunting spots as of late...

It was HOT... but I headed back to the spot I was last night that yielded and Barber Dime and 15 wheat pennies... I was working the area that yielded aall of the wheat pennies... I started a row and got most of this in a 50 foot straight line...

Please stop by my youtube channel... Click like if you enjoyed the video and subscribe :-) >> Dirt Fishing in Connecticut (http://www.youtube.com/user/CTDirtFisher)

Dirt Fishing (Metal Detecting) in Connecticut - Aug 31, 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAD6BZ7_F3Y#)

HH ALL!
Paul

jkress
09-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Awesome Barber!! :shocked04: :shocked04: :shocked04:

Congrats.

Thanks for posting your videos.... they are helpful.

xzlr8n
09-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Looks like you had some great fun. Awesome Barber Half :drool:!!! Wish I could came across a yard with silover liuke you found. I've had some good copper yards of late but very little silver :crying02:.

coinnut
09-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Happy dance :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: You got to just stare at it for a while lol It's like you can't believe what you are starring at, but it's for real...Yep a Barber Half!! Whoo hoo. Congrats on a beautiful coin :clapping: <: Great day for you. 3 silvers and Indian and a Buffalo. Can't beat that kind of hunt. Excellent!!!

Epi-hunter
09-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Excellent finds! Congrats!!! I can't load videos right now on this laptop but from the title I can tell you had a fantastic day!! :cheering:

milco
09-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Nice video and big congrats on the big silver! Sure is nice to see something like that come out of the hole!

del
09-01-2010, 09:21 PM
yes Paul , very nice video thumbsup01 and :shocked04: great barber half , man. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: first year too. congrats again