PDA

View Full Version : Golf course hunt with Al and Drew

MIKE54
03-06-2018, 04:47 PM
Had the pleasure of meeting both Al (Aloldstuff) and Drew (Oxshoedrew) and hunting a golf course soon to be plowed under for new homes that Al secured permission to hunt. Everybody found silver and other goodies ( see Al's post for pictures because for some reason I'm having trouble posting pics ). My silver was a 1942 Merc. Thanks for a great day Al and Drew!

OxShoeDrew
03-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Michael, you may need to shrink the file size on the pics. You found a ton of coins! That was a neat place to detect...I hope to do it again soon!

aloldstuff
03-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Mike, it was nice to meet you and thanks for coming up for the hunt. Congrats on your silver and again thanks for that lock.

MIKE54
03-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Thanks Guys! Bummer on that plated ring Drew. Still cool though

BTV Digger
03-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Looking forward to seeing the pics of your finds Mike. Glad you had a good time with the other fellas.

John

MIKE54
03-09-2018, 08:31 AM
Mike, it was nice to meet you and thanks for coming up for the hunt. Congrats on your silver and again thanks for that lock.The pleasure was entirely mine! I'll give you a call when that foot of snow melts in a week or two. Gotta get the treasure before the bulldozers do!

aloldstuff
03-09-2018, 08:49 AM
The pleasure was entirely mine! I'll give you a call when that foot of snow melts in a week or two. Gotta get the treasure before the bulldozers do!

Actually I'm looking forward to the bulldozer tearing it up and giving us more depth

Sillver_Stallion
03-19-2018, 09:49 PM
Hi guys new to the forum and I'm from Burlington CT. Mike I shot you a IM. Guys it you have room for another I would very much appreciate it. It's starting to get lonely hunting alone!