PDA

View Full Version : Detecting videos featuring E-Trac:huh:

milco
09-01-2010, 09:15 PM
I must admit I like to check in to this and other forums and also youtube. I think the videos that people make and post are just fantastic! But the question popped in to my mind. Why do most of the people making videos and post them online swing an E-Trac? I have seen very, very few folks making videos using the V3? Just an observation that I'm not sure can have any conclusions drawn from it, but I would welcome any comments.

coinnut
09-01-2010, 09:17 PM
I forget who it was, but someone recently did a good one with a V3. Anybody have a better memory than me? Oh that would be everyone lol

NiagaraCountyNY
09-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Ive often wondered this myself.I do see alot of other folks with diffrent machines on youtube tho..There are 2 or 3 guys using the V3 making them also..I think the rest of the V# users are busy adjusting settings ,no time to film lol (im Kidding!).I love watching detecting videos no matter what machine folks are using.better than TV any day! Thx for filming guys! HH

CyberSage
09-02-2010, 08:18 PM
..I think the rest of the V# users are busy adjusting settings ,no time to film lol (im Kidding!).

I knew I liked you for a reason Niagara. lol I have been overworked this year. I have about a dozen videos to post, and no, they are not just videos of me adjusting my V3. lol I think quite possibly E-Trac users have more to prove to the metal detecting world... kidding of course. 8) I wonder why Angel never post any videos:huh: To busy digging Silver I guess.

Jack

angellionel
09-02-2010, 08:40 PM
I wonder why Angel never post any videos:huh: To busy digging Silver I guess.

Jack

Because I have absolutely no interest in doing so. lol It would take from my detecting time. :cheesysmile:

CyberSage
09-03-2010, 08:56 AM
I have made a call to the History channel for you Angel. They will be sending out a film crew this weekend. lol Gee, I hope all that gear they drag along with them does not cause any EMI. :poke:

RobW
09-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Angel doesn't want that!!!! Gives away too many clues about where he detects, besides, he doesn't want to give away his secrets, otherwise there would be no point in going behind us and cleaning up!!!!

Epi-hunter
09-03-2010, 10:33 AM
I have made a call to the History channel for you Angel. They will be sending out a film crew this weekend. lol Gee, I hope all that gear they drag along with them does not cause any EMI. :poke:

Jack... let's all chip in and buy Angel one of these: http://www.hatcams.com/

rofl

Cheap Thrills
09-03-2010, 11:55 AM
THE HORROR ,THE HORROR :shocked04: hat mounted cameras............ how much more geekiness can this hobby survive ?

coinnut
09-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Jack... let's all chip in and buy Angel one of these: http://www.hatcams.com/

rofl

It would save on sunscreen, but then he would have to watch his language lol I want the ones that are in the sun glasses. But they need to make them less jumpy. It gets me dizzy watching some of those videos. :twirlingeyes:

milco
09-05-2010, 07:59 AM
I love watching detecting videos no matter what machine folks are using.better than TV any day! Thx for filming guys! HH

I couldn't agree more! I have tried video a couple of times and it's a lot of fun, but also alot of work. So thanks to all those who film their hunts!