PDA

View Full Version : Silver buckle/ pin, lots of clad and brass

Robbie
04-23-2018, 07:02 AM
Hey diggers, I went out yesterday for a 3yr hunt at a new ground I hadn't been before. There were so many targets, I almost got tried of digging. I dug over 80 targets, a total of $9.40 in clad, two sterling silver pieces and some brass. The one large piece of brass I`m not sure what it was. Maybe a bottle opener? Any ideas. Thanks.

wisconsin digger
04-23-2018, 11:47 AM
" I went out yesterday for a 3yr hunt " 3 year hunt is a long one, just kidding on the typo. Congrats on all the finds. I had a hunt where I found 56 clad quarters alone and you definitely feel it the next day. The silver pieces are great finds congrats again WD

Cheap Thrills
04-23-2018, 01:27 PM
Nice going on your nice finds , love the silver . I had to laugh as some of my crummiest short hunts ever have felt like three years and especially the ones from the last few days .

Robbie
04-23-2018, 03:14 PM
" I went out yesterday for a 3yr hunt " 3 year hunt is a long one, just kidding on the typo. Congrats on all the finds. I had a hunt where I found 56 clad quarters alone and you definitely feel it the next day. The silver pieces are great finds congrats again WD
woops,:embarrassed:yes that is a typo. Thanks

Digger_O'Dell
04-23-2018, 04:04 PM
Nice bunch of finds! Always great to see a big hunk of silver- well done!

aloldstuff
04-24-2018, 05:06 AM
A ton of clad....I'd be feeling that hunt the day after. Your silver is huge and I have no idea of what that brass item is. Congrats on your keepers...