PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll Know Where

aloldstuff
04-26-2018, 12:46 PM
So I met up with Steve at the course this AM. I am quite impressed the Equinox 800 that Steve has. Just might have to get me one of these. Drew, you should have a conversation with Steve about his settings.....

I'll let his post speak for its self.

My finds were 3 wheat's, 21,36,42.
A 1837 half penny Bank Token from Canada.
Also the top half of a military button, Infantry....age????

A couple of relics of which I have no idea....feel free to speak up here.

Again that's the hunt and thanks for reading. HH everyone, the weather was great today.

Bucknut
04-26-2018, 01:46 PM
That's a really early Canadian token! Great job!

Full Metal Digger
04-26-2018, 01:47 PM
Great job again Al! The thing with the thumb loop looks like part of a candle holder. definitely an Eagle I button--civil war. Who makes a hole in a wheatie with a square nail!!??

aloldstuff
04-26-2018, 03:53 PM
Great job again Al! The thing with the thumb loop looks like part of a candle holder. definitely an Eagle I button--civil war. Who makes a hole in a wheatie with a square nail!!??

I was thinking also a part of a candle holder. Square hole in a 36 wheatie??????

Digger_O'Dell
04-26-2018, 04:30 PM
Good going Al! Should know by now finds like that are just par for the course! :lol:

Digger Don
04-26-2018, 07:42 PM
Great finds Al!!
Love that bank token & button.
Congrats

Ill Digger
04-26-2018, 09:23 PM
Nice big :canada: Bank Token Al! Love those!
And I'd have to agree with DaddyDave on the button, probably Civil war era eagle I button. Sweet find! :thumbsup02:
Congrats on the goodies ! :grin:
They got a hole in one cent.

Good going Al! Should know by now finds like that are just par for the course! :lol:
Good one Chris!!! :hystericallaugh: