PDA

View Full Version : Another fabulous West Coast hunt !

Cheap Thrills
05-06-2018, 05:42 PM
I had recently found a new spot which I had invested about 10 hrs. in short hunts into . It had turned into a huge disappointment . I don't think I even found $3.00 in clad . The best to come out of there was a crusty 56' Wheat . I don't have to worry about that spot any more because ( as per usual) it is now totally fenced off . I went to a nearby man-made beach that over the years has not been very productive and saw nothing had changed there . I put in two hrs. and had about as much fun as I could stand .I got a few coins and the usual bunch of Corona Beer caps and other junk ( not pictured).The small screwdriver (eyeballed) has a magnetic tip on it ( notice all the Iron stuck to it ) .The one find that was a little interesting was the little Aztec Idol bottle opener ( probably lost by the local association of Corona drinkers ).The Idol appears to be plated zinc or pot metal . I think it ( the Idol ) mated with a few of the zinc pennies before I got home as I don't remember finding that many . 64063Happy hunting !

Digger_O'Dell
05-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Funny how pennies multiply! Wish my $20 bills did that...

Lodge Scent
05-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Look at it this way CT, you got a working (but ugly) bottle opener and a working screwdriver ;)

Cheap Thrills
05-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Look at it this way CT, you got a working (but ugly) bottle opener and a working screwdriver ;)

Now that's what I call a positive attitude !:yes: :lol:

aloldstuff
05-07-2018, 08:54 AM
Never leave an idol and pennies alone......

Cheap Thrills
05-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Never leave an idol and pennies alone......

:hystericallaugh:Good one Al !