PDA

View Full Version : 3 Coppers After Work

OxShoeDrew
05-30-2018, 05:46 PM
The weather was perfect today so I headed out for a short afternoon hunt. Who am I kidding, I don't care what the weather is...I'd be hunting anyway :lol:
I dug six targets...five were coins. Three were coppers, a clad quarter, a memorial, and a 1960s pocket knife rounded out the day.

The sheep didn't know if they liked or hated me. Thanks for looking!

The Rebel
05-30-2018, 06:40 PM
Sweet Coppers! Perhaps the sheep were nervous you were gonna shave them seeing it's still cool.

Bucknut
05-30-2018, 07:02 PM
Only 6 holes!? Wow you did well!

Cheap Thrills
05-30-2018, 11:45 PM
Back when men were men and sheep were scared...…………..:rofl: . Great finds as usual Drew ! Congrats ! It's cool to see your new Equinox !

aloldstuff
05-31-2018, 05:35 AM
The sheep didn't know if they liked or hated me. Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]

The question is did you like or hate the sheep...:hystericallaugh:. Six hole and 5 coins of which 3 were coppers..:thumbsup02:.

Some great hunting. Have you done this site before?

Tony Two-Cent
05-31-2018, 07:26 AM
That's an amazing coin ratio, Drew! Any idea what the coppers are? The one on the right looks like a Draped Bust.

OxShoeDrew
05-31-2018, 07:59 AM
Sweet Coppers! Perhaps the sheep were nervous you were gonna shave them seeing it's still cool.Thanks, Roger! The sheep would come close, the sprint away for no reason startling me.

Only 6 holes!? Wow you did well!Thanks, Jared! There wasn't much iron either, so at first I thought that field would be a bust.

Back when men were men and sheep were scared...…………..:rofl: . Great finds as usual Drew ! Congrats ! It's cool to see your new Equinox !:lol: Thanks, George!

"The question is did you like or hate the sheep...http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/images/smilies/mysmilies/hystericlaugh.gifHave you done this site before?" I thought they were cute, the little ones looked delicious :lol: No, Al I haven't been here before. Thanks!

That's an amazing coin ratio, Drew! Any idea what the coppers are? The one on the right looks like a Draped Bust. The last one def is a draped, I think the first is also, the middle is colonial. Thanks, Tony!

Digger Don
05-31-2018, 09:05 AM
Now that's what I call a productive hunt!!
Congrats on the three coppers and making some new friends. lol

wisconsin digger
05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
You matched my lifetime total in ONE hunt. Nice finds WD

MIKE54
05-31-2018, 02:27 PM
That's great Drew!! Yesterday was pretty nice around here.

BTV Digger
05-31-2018, 08:28 PM
Great day Drew! A 3 copper day - very solid sir! The left coin almost looks like a liberty cap LC, but as you suggest probably a draped bust since those were much more common.

John