PDA

View Full Version : Another Weekend hunt & Breakfast with Dave!!

Digger Don
06-10-2018, 07:21 PM
This weekend, Tim and I met up with Jeff Ford from PlugMaster ford for a little Southern Illinois detecting. We started out Friday afternoon. Sorry to say, we hit a couple of house and all I dug was a few wheats. Oh well, it happens!

On the way to the hotel, I called Dave, (DaddyDigger) and found out that we were staying 5 miles from were he lives. So, in the morning we all met for breakfast at our hotel. It was really good meeting up with Dave before he goes back to Germany Tuesday.
See ya in 2 1/2 years buddy! I'll line up a few permissions when you get back. Lol.

We hunted quite a few yards in a couple of different towns and finds were hard to come by. I did manage 3 silvers and two Indians. Even though the finds were scarce, I had a great weekend!!

Full Metal Digger
06-10-2018, 09:10 PM
It was great to see you again Don. Hard to believe it's been 6 months since we detected together. You guys had some good finds this weekend. Sorry your streak of silver half dollars dried up. Maybe next week! Best wishes and HH, Dave.

Digger_O'Dell
06-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Still some good hunting Don! Looks like you're making up for missing those Rosies on previous hunts for the dime superfectas.

Noah
06-11-2018, 07:22 AM
it was great to see you again to Dave. Best of luck to you and your family in Germany!

Noah
06-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Don. you can’t get seated every weekend LOL and I’m sure I’ll never catch up with you on your half dollars. ��

aloldstuff
06-11-2018, 09:33 AM
I'm sure that it was nice to see Dave on last time for quite awhile. Nice finds, congrats on the keepers.

BTV Digger
06-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Nice Don, and happy you could get together with Dave before his departure back across the pond. That's a nice '23 Merc. Don't see that date too often.

John

wisconsin digger
06-12-2018, 11:16 AM
Nice finds guys. Looked like you guys had a good hunt and great time meeting up. Congrats WD