PDA

View Full Version : Buckles for Del & Lodge Scent

Full Metal Digger
07-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Let the hating and obscenities begin! LOL!! :poke:

note: all found my first 4 months in Germany.

Lodge Scent
07-03-2018, 03:56 PM
*^%$& Dave! Those are beauties! It's impossible to muster up any hate for those relics or the finder. Just a *&^%$% boatload of envy :envious::envious::envious::envious:

Digger Don
07-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Great display of buckles Dave. It looks like no two are alike!!
I feel a gold coin coming soon!!​

Bucknut
07-03-2018, 05:02 PM
That's crazy! You must be hunting some virgin areas. Very cool!

OxShoeDrew
07-03-2018, 07:06 PM
HOLY COW!!! You are KILLING IT there!

del
07-03-2018, 11:23 PM
:shocked03: your almost averaging 6 buckles a month :shocked05::wow: If I did this Jeff would certainly be sending me death threats by now !:lol: incredibly impressive Dave :notworthy:

P.s. Just curious which one is the hat buckle ?

Full Metal Digger
07-03-2018, 11:48 PM
which one is the hat buckle?

Middle row, far right. Notice the pin runs the long way of the buckle. Also, the metal is quite thin and couldn't carry any "load" like a shoe buckle does.

aloldstuff
07-04-2018, 05:22 AM
Very impressive....Petty sure I saw Dan and Jeff at the ticket counter at Bradley International Airport, probably getting their tickets to Germany.

Donnie B
07-04-2018, 09:00 AM
I think Del has some competition! It's gonna be tough though because he finds a buckle every time we go out! Stunning displays!

Lodge Scent
07-04-2018, 08:38 PM
:shocked03: your almost averaging 6 buckles a month :shocked05::wow: If I did this Jeff would certainly be sending me death threats by now !:lol:

You are darn right Dan ;)

Very impressive....Petty sure I saw Dan and Jeff at the ticket counter at Bradley International Airport, probably getting their tickets to Germany.

You did Al. I am following Dan over there to sabotage him from finding any shoe buckles. I don't mind Dave finding shoe buckles, I just mind Dan finding them.

badgers325
07-05-2018, 08:33 AM
Those are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

del
07-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Middle row, far right. Notice the pin runs the long way of the buckle. Also, the metal is quite thin and couldn't carry any "load" like a shoe buckle does.

It looks just like a knee buckle but i'm sure your right if it is very thin framed , your picture exemplifies the progression of how shoe buckles evolved from early very small ones to huge at the end of their span .

I think Del has some competition! It's gonna be tough though because he finds a buckle every time we go out! Stunning displays!

Yes Dave should have an incredible collection by the end of this year

You are darn right Dan ;)

You did Al. I am following Dan over there to sabotage him from finding any shoe buckles. I don't mind Dave finding shoe buckles, I just mind Dan finding them.

:coffeelaugh::rofl::rofl:

BTV Digger
07-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Most excellent finds Dave, and such a nice variety! Love it!

John

calabash digger
07-06-2018, 07:50 AM
very nice!