PDA

View Full Version : I's so bad, I don't even look at the dates on the wheats anymore!

hockeyguy
09-06-2010, 08:38 PM
My brother was getting on me about hoarding my silver, letting it sit in a pile here and there. I am just not that organized by nature....I really only want to find silver, gold and coppers. I haven't look at the date of a wheat in months!. He says you may have a valuable one there and dont even know it.....Soon I will, but they're such a pain to clean.....He got real mad when I tumbled most of them.....even a few LC's cause they were worthless anyway! I suck.

coinnut
09-06-2010, 09:07 PM
My brother was getting on me about hoarding my silver, letting it sit in a pile here and there. I am just not that organized by nature....I really only want to find silver, gold and coppers. I haven't look at the date of a wheat in months!. He says you may have a valuable one there and dont even know it.....Soon I will, but they're such a pain to clean.....He got real mad when I tumbled most of them.....even a few LC's cause they were worthless anyway! I suck.

Unless you have a rare date and good soil conditions, tumbling will work just fine lol Most of the green wheaties will have no dates anyways if the soil is bad. At least your way they will be clean :yes: The silver on the other hand can be a winter project. Get some 2x2's and a stapler and go to town lol. They look great labeled and 20 to a page.