PDA

View Full Version : So HOT!!!!

aloldstuff
09-06-2018, 07:06 AM
Went out yesterday for less than 1 hour as the weather was so oppressive.

Managed a 1944 wheat and a 1907-O barber dime.

Our weather is going to break this weekend....to bad I have to work.

Thanks for reading and HH everyone.

Digger_O'Dell
09-06-2018, 07:28 AM
Nice finds Al, despite the heat. Hope your break doesn't include the many days of rain and flooding we've had in the midwest!

Bucknut
09-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Congrats on the O mm barber! Never can get enough of those old mint mark coins. Yeah the weather broke last night here in Michigan....its SOOO NICE!!!!!!

MIKE54
09-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Nice coin Al. I tried Sunday for an hour and almost croaked

del
09-07-2018, 06:28 AM
it's been brutal these last few weeks , between the heat , humidity, bugs and foliage is why I take the summers off from detecting. stay cool my friend .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OxShoeDrew
09-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Looks like course finds..no? Good looking old silver, Al!

Robbie
09-07-2018, 06:54 PM
Nice dime, I`m with Dan, it`s been to hot . I work in it. I went out 2wks ago in the water up the creek from me and I got chiggers and ticks, I `m still recovering.

aloldstuff
09-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Nice finds Al, despite the heat. Hope your break doesn't include the many days of rain and flooding we've had in the midwest!

Had a storm come thru last night and the weather today was great....

Congrats on the O mm barber! Never can get enough of those old mint mark coins. Yeah the weather broke last night here in Michigan....its SOOO NICE!!!!!!

Thanks, love the old mint marked coins.

Nice coin Al. I tried Sunday for an hour and almost croaked

Take it easy buddy, save your energy for your recovery.

it's been brutal these last few weeks , between the heat , humidity, bugs and foliage is why I take the summers off from detecting. stay cool my friend .

So that's why the Relic section has been quite....:lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Looks like course finds..no? Good looking old silver, Al!

Can't get anything by you. Yup golf course

aloldstuff
09-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Nice dime, I`m with Dan, it`s been to hot . I work in it. I went out 2wks ago in the water up the creek from me and I got chiggers and ticks, I `m still recovering.

I also work in it. I sell RV's and on a 90+ degree day and you venture into a trailer its like 125

Robbie
09-07-2018, 07:09 PM
I also work in it. I sell RV's and on a 90+ degree day and you venture into a trailer its like 125
I feel for you brother, I`m the carpenter on the roof

Ill Digger
09-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Not too shabby for less than a hour Al! :thumbsup01:
I'll take that ratio every time!
Congrats! :grin: