PDA

View Full Version : I had a pretty good September.

Fire Fighter 43
10-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Here are my finds from about 16 hours of detecting with the Equinox for the month of September. 27 wheats, 11 Mercs, 6 War Nickels, 4 Buffalos and 3 V Nickels. These were all from site I had hit pretty hard with the V3i, Etrac, Deus and CTX.
For my soil conditions the Equinox is definitely the deepest machine I’ve had. It also is amazing at picking out the good amongst the iron. It does lack at IDing at depth but it’s still easy to tell the good from the bad by how much the numbers are jumping around. I can’t wait to get the larger coil to see how deep it can go. I just got the 6” coil so I plan putting it to the test in the trash at one of my favorite spots. Thanks for looking.

Digger_O'Dell
10-01-2018, 07:18 PM
You did pretty well Jeff! Looks like the nox has an affinity to those low tones. Guessing due to the higher frequencies?

Bucknut
10-02-2018, 05:19 AM
Awesome month! I too just got the 6 inch coil but have not used it yet. The Equinox sure does bring old hammered sites back to life doesn't it?

wisconsin digger
10-02-2018, 11:42 AM
You are really pushing me over the edge on looking at getting a Equinox. Great finds, definitely a good month. Hope retirement is going well. Thx for posting WD

Ill Digger
10-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Just think, you almost walked away from all of that! :shocked04:
That's pretty impressive!
Congrats on the bananza of goodies Roman Jeff! :thumbsup02:

Lookout "The Grove". Here come the Nox! :detecting:
This should be real interesting :popcorn::popcorn:

Ken C
10-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Great finds there, a very good month! :beerbuddy:

Full Metal Digger
10-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Dang! 6 war nickels in one month? It takes me a couple years to get that many! Well done sir. I hope all your months are this good. Best wishes and HH, Dave.

aloldstuff
10-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Jeff, for only 16 hours of hunting you and the NOX did impressively well. As mentioned earlier, "the grove" should be interesting....:thumbsup02: