PDA

View Full Version : Spling Midwest invasion plans ?

Digger_O'Dell
10-23-2018, 05:56 PM
I know it's probably early to be making plans, but with my work schedule I kinda have to start planning any vacation time months in advance to make sure I can get the days I need.
So I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on next spring heading to the East coast?

Digger Don
10-23-2018, 06:11 PM
Alec and are planning on it, probably Noah (Tim) too. We were really looking forward to going this spring, but I had to have emergency Surgery. Spent my vacation recovering:crying02:
We'll be spending most of our time door knocking but would love to meet up with some of our forum friends. The guys out east have always gone way out of their way to make sure we have a great time!!

Full Metal Digger
10-24-2018, 12:30 AM
Good luck guys! I wish I could join you.

Noah
10-24-2018, 01:58 PM
Yes, planning on going. Be cool if I could split a room with someone to mitigate the cost a bit. No matter I'm going. I've got colonial in sight! :groovy::groovy:

Digger_O'Dell
10-24-2018, 08:06 PM
Yes, planning on going. Be cool if I could split a room with someone to mitigate the cost a bit. No matter I'm going. I've got colonial in sight! :groovy::groovy:

I wouldn't mind splitting with you. Let me know! There's a possibility also to rent places like a house or condo too. Usually cheaper than a hotel.

Tony Two-Cent
10-24-2018, 08:23 PM
I'm not sure if I can do the spling thing. I will have to ask my wife. I'm not sure if we are splingers. ;)

Full Metal Digger
10-25-2018, 09:37 AM
I'm not sure if we are splingers.

You're the biggest splinger I know Tony! :overreaction:

Noah
10-25-2018, 12:35 PM

EWWW!! No thanks. You an't Jacuzzi NOBODY!!

Digger Don
10-25-2018, 01:00 PM
I for one, have no Idea what you guys are talking about. I think that might be a good thing!!

Tony Two-Cent
10-25-2018, 01:21 PM
I for one, have no Idea what you guys are talking about. I think that might be a good thing!!

It's a commercial for Sling TV. ;)

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/duyw/sling-the-freedom-is-exhilarating-featuring-nick-offerman-megan-mullally

del
10-25-2018, 02:08 PM

EWWW!! No thanks. You an't Jacuzzi NOBODY!!

:rofl:

I might have a field or two with a cellar site or now gone homesite in it or some regular cellars to visit with you all ! I'd even travel some to join in on a hunt .

Digger Don
10-25-2018, 03:09 PM
:rofl:

I might have a field or two with a cellar site or now gone homesite in it or some regular cellars to visit with you all ! I'd even travel some to join in on a hunt .
Awesome Dan. Thanks and it's a date :thumbsup02:

Digger_O'Dell
10-26-2018, 06:19 PM
Awesome Dan. Thanks and it's a date :thumbsup02:

That sounds awesome Dan! I dont know how long the other guys plan to spend out East, but I was shooting for at least 7 to 10 days hunting. Plus it's a long drive each way on top of that.

Guess I need to splain about that spling thing? :hystericallaugh: Wont let me edit it to fix that dang typo!