PDA

View Full Version : Texas

M1abrams
12-06-2018, 10:20 AM
My wife and I started the hobby a few months ago. We are from Seguin Texas, so looking for groups or individuals in the area to hunt with.

Tony Two-Cent
12-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the forum! We're glad you joined us. I hope you are able to find someone to hunt with and some good sites to detect. It is a very rewarding hobby but it takes some perseverance.

Best of luck!

Full Metal Digger
12-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Wow Texas! Welcome to the forum. Lots of great folks and great advice here. I lived in Texas 4 times and loved every minute of it. Searching for arrowheads, fossils, and anything else. Lot's of old west forts and battles from Indian Wars to research and detect! Happy Hunting, Dave.

Cooper
12-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Welcome from Ohio what machines are you using and have you found anything good

Ill Digger
12-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the forum from another Illinoisan! :waving::waving:
You also might look into local metal detecting clubs. That's a great way to meet others in the hobby. Plus members are always helpful to beginners. They'll be full of tips and tricks from the hobby. Like researching and gaining permissions to some, hopefully virgin, sites and private properties.
GL& HH!! :peace::peace:

OxShoeDrew
12-07-2018, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the forum from another Illinoisan! :waving::waving:

Did I miss something? :lol: Wouldn't be the first time.
Welcome!!!!

Lodge Scent
12-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Did I miss something? :lol: Wouldn't be the first time.
Welcome!!!!

Where have you been Drew. The Republic of Texas annexed Illinois last year to get access to Lake Michigan.

Welcome aboard Texas. I've been through Sequin. Nice area.