PDA

View Full Version : Merc day...

jkress
09-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Got out a little bit after work tonight and picked up a dime and some wheats. I hit another little spot on my home and almost got the same thing except for the religious charm.

I'm definitely feeling a little better about the Explorer now. I'm sure I have a long way to go yet, but at least I'm starting to feel more confident with what I interpret to dig. :confused:

http://homepage.mac.com/j.kress/AmericanDetectorist/pictures/picture-12.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/j.kress/AmericanDetectorist/pictures/picture-13.jpg

Good luck everyone!!

dave in iowa
09-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Nice merc Joe , hows it look for tommarow

angellionel
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Very nice for a short hunt. I like the Explorer SE, it is definitely a top machine.

coinnut
09-08-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm definitely feeling a little better about the Explorer now. I'm sure I have a long way to go yet, but at least I'm starting to feel more confident with what I interpret to dig. :confused:

lol Yep, it's that old learning curve :ticked: I hate it, but when the light clicks with a new machine, the results can be awsome!! looks like you are well on your way with learning that Explorer. 2 mercs, a silver medal and lots of wheats is a great hunt!! To some of those that haven't had any silver in their cup in a while, it's one of these :drool: Nice digs.

rsarge1
09-08-2010, 11:02 PM
nice hunt sometimes those short hunts are the best hunts

RobW
09-09-2010, 07:32 AM
lol Yep, it's that old learning curve :ticked: I hate it, but when the light clicks with a new machine, the results can be awsome!! looks like you are well on your way with learning that Explorer. 2 mercs, a silver medal and lots of wheats is a great hunt!! To some of those that haven't had any silver in their cup in a while, it's one of these :drool: Nice digs.

Thanks for rubbing it in...give me back my MoJo!!!!

Nice finds, that's a great day out.

Epi-hunter
09-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Congrats!

You are learning the Explorer SE :happydance01: It's tough at first, but it's a great machine. :)