PDA

View Full Version : last couple hunts

Noah
12-31-2018, 12:13 AM
Not spectacular but the 2 cent piece came outta a farm field. Fertilizer got it. Everything else standard stuff. V nickel came from yard Don got a shield! Might be last hunt till .... Connecticut. :)

Digger_O'Dell
12-31-2018, 01:49 AM
Some nice finds there! So any dates planned yet on the trip East? Need to get some idea to plan around work

Full Metal Digger
12-31-2018, 07:45 AM
Looks like you are doing better than Don! BOOM Baby! LOL. What's that ornate thing next to the ring? Also, My neck hurts trying to look at your pics. How come they are always sideways? Best wishes and Happy New Year Noah!!! :yahoo:

aloldstuff
12-31-2018, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE= Also, My neck hurts trying to look at your pics. How come they are always sideways? Best wishes and Happy New Year Noah!!! :yahoo:[/QUOTE]

This can happen by holding the camera upside down.....:lol:

Nice finds Noah and best of luck in 2019

Digger Don
12-31-2018, 09:40 AM
Looks like you are doing better than Don! BOOM Baby! LOL.
Looks can be deceiving!!!!!

Digger Don
12-31-2018, 09:48 AM
Some nice finds there! So any dates planned yet on the trip East? Need to get some idea to plan around work
We are planning on the second week of April. Let me know if your heading there as well. we can try to set up a group hunt or two. The rest of the week we're planning on traveling around and door knocking.

wisconsin digger
12-31-2018, 11:42 AM
You guys had a great year. I am amazed that the ground is still not froze in Wisconsin. I went out yesterday just to say I did and I did not hit any frozen ground. Even managed a Buffalo and 3 wheats. I honestly think I may have a chance to hunt into January so you guys should get an early start in 2019. Congrats WD

Noah
12-31-2018, 07:35 PM
Really not sure yet. We'll see.

Noah
12-31-2018, 07:43 PM
Can't seem to understand technology my friend. Ornate thing appeared to have been a pin. Has gilding on it with some kind of glass or stone. Probably Victorian. I just wish I could find more older stuff. And Don always comes to my side and steals my half dollars. :rofl:
Looks like you are doing better than Don! BOOM Baby! LOL. What's that ornate thing next to the ring? Also, My neck hurts trying to look at your pics. How come they are always sideways? Best wishes and Happy New Year Noah!!! :yahoo: