PDA

View Full Version : Our new addition.

hoser
11-16-2009, 10:39 AM
As some of you know Patti and I are cat lovers. We felt it was time to add a new kid to the block. We went downstate yesterday and picked up Sammy A real nice Blue Point Simamese. Our two other boys are the dark brown Siamese and we wanted one with a different color so we could tell who was causing mischief. :-) Once we get through the week or two of growling and hissing, things should be a riot to watch. :-0 Sorry the pic is a touch fuzzy. But you get the idea.

OkieDigger
11-16-2009, 11:11 AM
Nice looking cat. One of the guys I work with has one that looks like that. Very friendly cat.

Dave
11-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Congratulations on your newest family member!

del
11-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Siamese are a very beautiful cats and usually have an above average intelligence for a cat but with that is trait they are a more curious feline or they have very strange quirks about them. when i was a kid we had a big beautiful Siamese named Angel and she use to steal other peoples clothing off of their clothes lines lol lol and bring it home to my mom.she didn't know who's they were so she would put all the things she got from the cat into a laundry basket ( panties, bras,socks, underwear,shirts) lol needles to say we had alot of neighbors comming over asking if we owned the large blue eyed cat i think she tooks some clothes of my line which my mom would say while holding out the basket very embarrassed yes i'm very sorry for my clepto-cat , just pick out whats yours lol lol

oh the good ol' days lol

congrats on the new addition Hoser i hope Sammy brings alot of happyness and love to your family .

Dan

hoser
11-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Del you are right about the quirks of these clowns. I don't have to turn on the comedy channel to get some laughs, just break out the tub of catnip and sit back and watch. :shocked04: lol As far as being smart you are right on. We have had quite a few different cats and these Siamese are by far the most intelligent.IMHO that is. :rolleyes:

MNDigger
11-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Congrats to the new member Hoser! We too have a siamese but he is a stuck up brat IMHO! :rolleyes: Great cats with a lot of personality but definately a handful at times!

BTW great story Dan! I couldnt imagine what people in the neighborhood were thinking! lol

Epi-hunter
11-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Pretty cat, beautiful blue eyes :)

I always thought Siamese cats were unfriendly, or is that just a myth? I have never known one :)

MNDigger
11-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Ang all the ones I have seen have been kinda stuck up and unfriendly unless they belong to you then it is a hit and miss kind of thing! Ours is only loving when HE wants to be! lol

marchas45
11-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Congrats on your new member to your family Hoser. Makes me rember my Siamese cat that died a couple of years ago age 25yrs, yes they live along time if their indoor cats and usually a 1 person cat which give lots of love. :smitten:

Snowy
11-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Aww... Makes me want another kitten!

coinnut
11-17-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't know much about them except they are the only cat that I am raelly allergic too. :rolleyes: Eyes turn red in a heart beat! Any other breed and I'm fine (we have 3 cats) Gotta love them cats!! Congrats on yours :)