PDA

View Full Version : Restoring Factory Programs?

Herm
09-12-2010, 11:59 AM
After playing around with the V3i I loaded a program into the C/J and saved it. I tried to restore the C/J program back to factory settings so I could try to trouble shoot the coil. But I can't get it to restore back to factory. By saving a program does it override the previous programs? My coil is acting just like Kenova's in his video's. While holding the coil about 3-4 feet in the air I had to drop the RX to 2 to get things to settle down. So I thought that I would try some of the ideas that Lowjiber suggested to Kenova by testing in the C/J program. Thanks for any help that could be passed my way,Herm

yazoo
09-12-2010, 03:48 PM
You have to go into the library to bring it back . Yazoo

Herm
09-12-2010, 04:32 PM
I found it in the library and was able to restore it. Thank you Yazoo Now I need to figure out if my coil is messed up. Then I need to figure how to use CJ as a base for copying Cybersages program and saving it to the Library. Thanks, Herm

Herm
09-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Okay after trying the little test that Kenova performed on his coil in the C&J program, I believe that my coil most likely is okay. Must have just been to hot on my first time out. Thanks Lowjiber and Kenova. Herm