PDA

View Full Version : I’m still here!

Fire Fighter 43
10-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Hello AD. Sorry I have not been responding to your post lately, I just don’t seem to have the time to do it that often. I know I’m retired and should have all this time but I seem busier now then when I was working. Anyway, I usually am lurking in the back ground checking AD daily just not typing. Congrats to all of you on some great finds this year. All you regulars are doing great in the finds department.
I've been managing to get out here and there and I just cleaned up and organized my finds form May until present. My best have been the 1865 Indian, one of my oldest, and the 2 gold rings. I located an old swimming hole and managed to find the 2 gold rings and 4 silver rings along with a few Mercs, a silver Washington and wheats before the water has risen to flood level. Now I have to wait for it to drop before I can take another crack at it. My machine of choice has been the Equinox. As you can tell from my nickel count that it sure loves the low conductors. Thanks for looking. Good luck to everyone this late fall season.

Digger_O'Dell
10-05-2019, 03:43 PM
Once to see you back here! Nice hunting for sure. Love those old gold rings, certainly look vintage. The 1865 IH sure is a looker too, and great condition for our area.
I agree, it's been a really wet year and it's been tough hunting even in the water. Lake Michigan is near record high levels too, making many of the beaches disappear.
Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good hunts!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

wisconsin digger
10-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Great finds Jeff, plenty of goodies in those pics. Was out for 4 hours today and it NEVER stopped raining the whole time so I don't think the water will be receding any time soon. Congrats WD

Cooper
10-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Looks like you had a good hunt hoping to get out tomorrow

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Congrats on the great finds 43 ! Once you retire the time you have for yourself seems to mysteriously disappear . A lot of it gets stolen . :lol:

Tony Two-Cent
10-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Great bunch of finds, Jeff! Nice to see a post from you!

OxShoeDrew
10-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Nice to hear from you, Jeff! Of all those wonderful finds I'd choose the crotal! Those things are rare! :clapping:

aloldstuff
10-15-2019, 06:20 AM
Some really nice digs. Gold rings always get me going. Never found a swimming hole, maybe someday. I, like you have not been out much, but I still check in to AD. You've prompted me to make a post today with my meager finds.