PDA

View Full Version : It was please the kiddies day and Century plus day

rsarge1
09-13-2010, 07:01 PM
I was hunting the edges of a tot lot when a cute little girl came up to me and said she had lost her ring and asked me to help find it for her, i asked her where she lost it and for her to describe it for me, she said she lost it by a tree and described the ring so i went over to where she told me to look and found her silver and jade ring within 1 minute, she put it on her finger and smiled the biggest smile ever and thanked me before running off to catch up with her friends. So i was unable to get a picture of the ring which would have been my 14th silver and 49th ring. At another tot lot i started finding some bracelets after picking up the third one another little girl ran up saying she had lost them LOL so you guessed it i returned them to her also and no pics LOL.

Anyways i was able to get $12.29 in clad of 131 coins, also this is the first time i found 3 dollar coins in one park, boy was i worn out by the end of the day. enjoy and thanks for looking.

Epi-hunter
09-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Excellent story!! That is the best feeling :happydance01: Congrats on a great hunt!