PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning from Denver

Canardly
09-15-2010, 12:28 AM
I've just gotten into MD'ing and in my surfing of the web I ended up here. I think this board has a real nice feel to it. Everyone seems pretty low-key and cool about offering opinions based on their experiences and not just brand loyalty. This makes it much easier for a newbie like me to start getting his feet on the ground in this sport. Many thanks, everyone!

del
09-15-2010, 02:50 AM
hello Canardly , glad you could join us here on the American Detectorist forum . yes we're not afraid to give it to ya straight around here lol lol seriously though its a great group of experienced people who like to help out . welcome .

Dan

coinnut
09-15-2010, 06:46 AM
Hey Canardly, Welcome to American Detectorists :clapping: Glad you stumbled on to us. We have a great group of people here and lots of information for you to look over. Any questions, just ask or PM someone. We are all brand loyal here until a better one comes along lol Some great information on the different brands and styles of hunting here and polite debate is always welcomed.

CyberSage
09-15-2010, 07:23 AM
Hello Canardly!

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for joining us here. I hope you will find the answers you are looking for, and don't forget to share your experiences and finds. have fun!

Jack

Jason in Enid
09-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Glad to see you found the board, WELCOME!

You will find many, very experienced and a few gifted detector swingers here. There is a wealth of wisdom, given freely to all who ask. You will find people who love a brand, but I can't remember anyone ever bashing another brand (good natured ribbing aside). Most of us have used many different brands, and some own and use different brands based on what they hunt for.

Don't be shy, and show us what you find! We like to feed our addiction.

angellionel
09-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Welcome to American Detectorist, Canardly! Glad you decided to join us. We have a great group of fellow hobbyist here who are willing to share their knowledge, experience, and of course, show us what it is they have been finding. We look forward to seeing what you find out your way. Enjoy!

Epi-hunter
09-15-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi, and welcome to the board! We are usually pretty low key around here :) Looking forward to hearing about your experiences, and seeing what you find out your way! I am currently in Kentucky (Lexington area) but originally from Iowa.

Ill Digger
09-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forum from the corn fields of Illinois!! :grin:
Don't forget.....we like pictures :drool:

leslie(nova scotia)
10-22-2010, 10:12 AM
From the land of the Bluenose....welcome to the fold me bouy. is sort of cozy here and the bouys do have a gud time youz!