PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER DUD CELLAR HOLE HUNT

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-15-2010, 07:56 PM
hit 2 sites today .found a few relics.the rectangular thing with oval in center is the inside of a picture frame i believe.a musketball,a brass livestock comb,crotal bell pieces, a pewter salt shaker lid,
a victorian era sash buckle & a sleigh tag with company name on it.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/early-sleigh-sturtevant-larrabee-co-binghamton-n

no coins at all today

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-15-2010, 07:57 PM
more pics

SeabeeRon
09-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Not a complete dud buddy!! :boxing:

coinnut
09-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Where's the coins Davey?? :bop: :bop: :bop: Don't make us ask again lol Does this encourage
you to find them next time? :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: :stretcher: :cheesysmile: Did you go solo or did you have some
company? You got some good, different relics this time out. They will add to an ever growing

collection. It wasn't so bad after all thumbsup01

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Where's the coins Davey?? :bop: :bop: :bop: Don't make us ask again lol Does this encourage
you to find them next time? :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: :stretcher: :cheesysmile: Did you go solo or did you have some
company? You got some good, different relics this time out. They will add to an ever growing

collection. It wasn't so bad after all thumbsup01

coins :confused: told ya i'm jinxed now :thinkingabout:

del
09-16-2010, 02:38 AM
its to nice outside to be jinxed of coins Dave , cool research on the tag . some decent items makes it worth another trip.very nice

sjv
09-16-2010, 11:08 AM
I know where the coins are. Under all the relics you found. I can't count how many times i've dug relics and junk and found a coin underneath or close by. maybe try a smaller coil? I don't know, maybe you tried that, with your experience. Nice ornate relics anyway? Shows that the spot is worth trying again. Del and I've went to a spot and didn't find too much then many visits later I have still found a coin or two not to mention some nice buttons by Del.