PDA

View Full Version : My finds this year so far.

Bucknut
05-12-2020, 02:15 PM
I have not posted anything yet this year. Just being lazy. I have found some nice things but nothing crazy. Apparently it is Buffalo season here in Michigan with no limit.

There is an excellent 1868 Indian that I love. The rusted skeleton key was found lying on top of the ground. I visited a new spot deep in some woods where someone likes to hunt as well. They leave holes wide open and then leave the trash on top. Frustrating but it is deep in the woods so no one else sees it. BUT I have seen open holes and trash by them at some of the other parks I hunt around here lately. Same guy I am certain. Their laziness might lead to a ban on detecting.

Good to post something again. Hope you all are doing well. Jared

Donnie B
05-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Love those Mercury Dimes and, especially, the worn ones. Something about a worn Mercury just looks good to me. I hate lazy diggers too.

OxShoeDrew
05-13-2020, 10:00 AM
Jared, you found as many buffs in five months as I dig in five years :lol: Not kidding tho, and you've match my marble haul in the past 10 years! I wonder why someone would cut a penny in half. Keep it up!

Full Metal Digger
05-13-2020, 10:51 AM
Good assortment. That 1936 quarter is in a higher grade. Still has most of its mint luster. Might want to put it in a 2x2 for safe keeping. Best wishes for more great finds the rest of the year!

Pastpursuits
05-13-2020, 07:16 PM
Wonderful finds so far this year ! I’m surprised gold didn’t show up with all the nickels ! The pile of silver looks awesome !

aloldstuff
05-14-2020, 04:55 AM
So far so great. Finds are certainly accumulating especially all those buffs. Loving the silvers and marbles. I am in agreement about the 1936 Wash - - protect it:thumbsup02:

wisconsin digger
05-17-2020, 12:00 PM
Wow great bunch of coins. I've been a little lean on the War Nickels as of late. Congrats on all the recoveries. WD

Fire Fighter 43
05-17-2020, 03:57 PM
Nice variety of finds, congrats on a nice year so far.

badgers325
05-18-2020, 10:36 AM
Nice Jared. Hate lazy people. All because you are in the woods somewhere doesn't mean you can be an idiot. That person needs to twist an ankle in one of their holes they left.

On a positive note, congrats on all the finds. My white whale is a buffalo nickel (I know this is really odd). Need to go out with you apparently.